youtube facebook google +follow this blog
University life
Thursday, October 27, 2011 // 10:42 PM



I can proudly say that I am a University student now.
Hey,I am going for second semester soon.
So far,I am enjoying my life as a university student and I am adapting well with the new environment,culture of studying in university.I was quite shocked when I first went to the university as they are lot of guys ( what to expect,i am from girls school from primary until secondary school) and we are free to wear whatever clothes that we are comfortable to wear as long the clothes that we wear follow its rules and conditions.Sometimes I do feel like I am out of date in fashion and style since the girls in my campus are so fashionable...there are lot of hijab style..wearing shawl, pashmina and much more.But who cares,I am still with my style..and simplicity is nothing but the ultimate level of sophistication. =) I want to wear shawl too but I guess it just not my style.

Roommates
Now I want to talk about my roommates.I have to say this, my roommates are the coolest and sporting roommates ever.Love them so much.Although three of them are from Perak,but I got a lot of fun being together with them..I can learn their Perak accent and knowing more about their state.We always spend our weekends by watching movies or we always called it as "tayangan perdana". Two of my roommates course are accountancy while my other roommate course is computer science.They are really helpful in daily life and also in studying.Thank you for being such a great roommates and I hope we can be roommates for the next semester too. ^.^

Classmates
Nothing much to say about my classmates because they are awesome.Got a bunch of new friends from my class and I am comfortable being friends with all of my classmates.Majority of my classmates are from northern region of peninsular Malaysia and we can freely communicate with our Kedahan accent(loghat utara).So far I had a lot of fun being with my classmates throughout the first semester.I guess my class is not that formal since we are not really hard in study but more in study smart.We like to have fun in class while learning especially in BEL class..we're most excited when the lecturer said "we are going to play a game today"and how I wish this activity was conducted in economy class too.sigh.I have to admit that my classmates always asked questions that they did not understand to lecturers.I salute all of you.Dang,I am not really good in explanation.haha.. Just want to share some pictures of my classmates,
(>_<)






Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)


Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Blog status:active
counter


Webmissy


Name :Nadzurah
Age :21
DOB :6 April
Ethinicity :Malaysian
Languange :•Malay •English •Korean(beginner) •Mandarin(beginner)




Tagboard





Darlinks

Nadia unnie Ting Yee Athirah Niena Zakwan Iman Feeqa Atikah Mariana Fatin Nazliah Icha Balqis Nani Neesa Joul Ferra Wan Farah Nina

Visitors
free counters

Credits

(c) Layout done by Cynthia
Resources: x x x x


ⓒ All content copyrighted to Cynthia. unless started otherwise. // BACK TO THE TOP?