youtube facebook google +follow this blog
Way too long
Sunday, October 16, 2011 // 10:16 AM



Well hello there..
I know..I know.
It's been way too long..since I last updated my blog.It's been half a year already..
and yeah I just finished my first semester already.OMG,my blog is so dusty now.
xoxoxo
The reasons why I can't really update my blog for the past few months are because:

1.The internet connection in my college was way too slow.
(except at the library..but sometimes it can be slow too)

2.Writer block
3.I don't have mood
4.Too many assignments to do
5.I forgot how to blog..haha.(just joking)

Okay,that's the reasons why I am abandoning my blog for a while.But,I'm still updating it now.
That's all for now I guess..and hopefully I can update again.



Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)


Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Blog status:active
counter


Webmissy


Name :Nadzurah
Age :21
DOB :6 April
Ethinicity :Malaysian
Languange :•Malay •English •Korean(beginner) •Mandarin(beginner)




Tagboard





Darlinks

Nadia unnie Ting Yee Athirah Niena Zakwan Iman Feeqa Atikah Mariana Fatin Nazliah Icha Balqis Nani Neesa Joul Ferra Wan Farah Nina

Visitors
free counters

Credits

(c) Layout done by Cynthia
Resources: x x x x


ⓒ All content copyrighted to Cynthia. unless started otherwise. // BACK TO THE TOP?