youtube facebook google +follow this blog
Welcome 2012
Sunday, January 1, 2012 // 10:30 PM


 Hello 2012,and goodbye to 2011. 2011,sure brings a lot of happy and sad memories for me.I became a university student,got excellence result for my first semester exam,got a lot of new friends from all over Malaysia,got my car license and lottssss more...just can't write it all here.I hope that in year 2012 will be good to me and I really hope that I can become more successful and change my habit since good or bad habit,make you who you are. It’s simply in our nature to want to grow and develop.So,I hope that I can change for good as a: 1 .Better muslim

I admit that I rarely recite Al-Quran last year,but now I do want to constantly
recite Al-Quran.InsyAllah.
There are many other aspects that I want to improve just to become a better muslim.
2. Good daughter


I love my parents so much and I can't bear to hurt their feelings.
So,I will try to behave myself and obey my parents advices.
Always remember that,parents know best
and their advices just to keep you safe and sound.

3. Better student

Study,follow the rules,respect your lecturers,finish your assignments and sit for exams
.Hope I can maintain my result and try to achieve a better result this semester.

4. Good friend


Am I a bad friend?If I am one of your bad friend,I want to apologize for being such a bad friend,and I will try to become a better friend in future.So far,I think I do not have any relationship problem with my friends since all of them are very good to me.Dear my friends,I love you all a lot,especially my bestfriends from highschool.

True friendship should not be taken for granted nor should they be lost and irretrievable

picture credit to the owner



Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)


Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Blog status:active
counter


Webmissy


Name :Nadzurah
Age :21
DOB :6 April
Ethinicity :Malaysian
Languange :•Malay •English •Korean(beginner) •Mandarin(beginner)




Tagboard





Darlinks

Nadia unnie Ting Yee Athirah Niena Zakwan Iman Feeqa Atikah Mariana Fatin Nazliah Icha Balqis Nani Neesa Joul Ferra Wan Farah Nina

Visitors
free counters

Credits

(c) Layout done by Cynthia
Resources: x x x x


ⓒ All content copyrighted to Cynthia. unless started otherwise. // BACK TO THE TOP?