youtube facebook google +follow this blog
Second semester story
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 // 9:09 PM




Second semester finally over and I'm currently spending my 2 months holidays here in
Alor Star.
It's feel good to back home...with no assignments and exams.GREAT!!
Once again,i'm abandoning my blog for quite a long time.SoRRy for that,it just because I'm busy with study and
I had to deal with poor wi-fi service in my college.




New classmates

I just want to summarize my journey throughout my second semester.It has been a very memorable semester for me
since I got a lot of new friends,new experiences and other interesting event that happen in this semester.
Eventhough I have to be apart from my previous group in first semester (really sad being apart from them..
but it's not too bad because we can still see each other.),I'm still happy to have new friends from my new group.
My new group friends are really friendly and they are so kind..at first I thought
It's hard for me to adapt in this new group since all of them gave us a very cold impressionwhen my fellow friends and I entered the class for the first time.
Seriously I'm feeling so uninvited in this group. =(


But after day by day,I realised that they were friendly and I can freely talk with them.
My girls classmates were awesome and nice,
while my boys classmates were funny and helpful. =)




First trip with Uni friends

During this semester,I got my first dean award..that lead me to an amazing trip to Cameron Highlands
.It was a very memorable trip for my friends and I...we had a lot of fun there
eventhough it's quite cold.One of my friend keep on shivering at night because of coldness in Cameron Highlands,
but at the end I'm the one who end up getting a fever.Duhh O__O


Dean award pictures :


Cameron Higlands trip pictures:




Fun activities

I also joined a lot of OPKIM(operasi khidmat masyarakat) activities.
I had learn how an orphans lead their life..they look happy and cheerful during our visit to orphanage
care but I know they're lonely and sad within their heart.
So be grateful guys if you still have your parents.
Next OPKIM activity that I joined was a day to the disabled care.
I was amazed on how creative and skillful they are.All of them have some disability ,
but they can do crafts work such as baskets , pottery, frames and other creative works.
They even can play sports really well.. the disabled guys in that center even beat our team during futsal match.


Last event before examination week was induction and family day.
This event was conducted at hotspring.The induction was really fun as we played around..
with the games and yeah I am soaked and covered with flour,soap + eggs.
At night,we all had a dinner..with orange,white and black theme.


OPKIM pictures:





I'm sick?



The bad part of this semester was when I got sick..like really really sick.I even have to skip class for a day.
I hate to skip class..but during that time I really have to since I have high fever.
I went to clinic and the nurse took my body temperature and It was 39 degree.
No wonder I'm all hot that day.haha.
Then,she took my blood...after that she examined my blood,and the doctor said my haemoglobin level was low.
I freaked out for awhile as he said I have to go to the hospital..and finally for the first time I'm riding the ambulance and off to hospital.
Once again,they took my blood and thank god it's not a serious illness.
At first,I really thought I have dengue fever..because they keep on taking my blood.
In the end,they just gave me a lot of vitamins and some medicines.




Examinations week



Lastly,the exams for this semester are quite challenging as the subjects are a level up from previous semester.
My friends really helped me a lot during our study group.
Thank you friends for teaching me
.I really hope I get good results and passed for all subjects for this semester. =)




Sayonara for now. ^__^


*awww so cute*



Leave a comment? // 0 Comment(s)


Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Blog status:active
counter


Webmissy


Name :Nadzurah
Age :21
DOB :6 April
Ethinicity :Malaysian
Languange :•Malay •English •Korean(beginner) •Mandarin(beginner)




Tagboard





Darlinks

Nadia unnie Ting Yee Athirah Niena Zakwan Iman Feeqa Atikah Mariana Fatin Nazliah Icha Balqis Nani Neesa Joul Ferra Wan Farah Nina

Visitors
free counters

Credits

(c) Layout done by Cynthia
Resources: x x x x


ⓒ All content copyrighted to Cynthia. unless started otherwise. // BACK TO THE TOP?